I'm a Sucker for You

The Candy Fair is totally my kind of place. Cute stuff to wear and add to your avatar all over three decadent sims. The sims are built t...


The Candy Fair is totally my kind of place. Cute stuff to wear and add to your avatar all over three decadent sims. The sims are built to look like Candy Land and I think its adorable. I really loved that I could direct teleport to exactly the stores and places I wanted to visit at this fair. I used two things that really helped me navigate and shop:
1) Seraphim's great coverage of Candy Fair so I could see all the exclusive items
2) Gwin LeShelle's list of direct teleports for the entire Candy Fair

I made my list of my "must haves," and then teleported around to go get them. I also found quite a few free gifts or dollarbies while I visited this fair.

Candy Fair 2013 Exclusive Items:
*~*HopScotch*~* Dotted Stockings Pastel - White
1 Hundred. Sweet Princess Dress. White & Pink
1 Hundred. Sweet Princess Headband. Pink
Juxtapose - I'm A Sucker For You 5
<:*BoOgErS*:> Candy Pop Pink

Other Fashion:
*HolliPocket* Flutter By Wings-HotPink w/sparkle @ OMG Gacha
TRUTH< January - barbie
Belgravia - Patent Leather Slingbacks - Pink
Donna Flora CRISTINA set
[Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!