Darling Halloween Things To Do!

This is as close to orange and black as I get- more peach and black. I will let the pumpkins be orange. They do it way better anyway. I d...


This is as close to orange and black as I get- more peach and black. I will let the pumpkins be orange. They do it way better anyway. I don't like orange, but I love October and Halloween. I especially love them in Second Life due to all the fun spooky stuff to do! Today I am picking out my punkerin at the punkin patch! Fun!

Halloweeny Things To Do!
Pumpkin Patch
Havenhollow- Trick or Treating!
Halloween Rock and Shock 2014
7th Annual Haunting
Return of the Nightmare Walkthrough



Halloween Town 2014
Bentham Manor (Haunted House)
Harvest Festival Carnival and Halloween Trail
Caverns of Doom (Underwater Spookiness!)
Dark Dharma Haunted Manor
Haunted Corn Maze
The Haunted Mansion
Nightmare at the Park
River Rock Club Haunting

Adults Only Halloween
Screaming Woods
Hell House



Hair: D!va  Hair "Nicole" (Type B)(Cat's eye) @ collabor88 October
Dress: tres blah- Darling- Salmon @ collabor88 October
Poses: Focus Poses Mesh Pumpkin Pose 1 and 2
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Zest Pumps Black Slink-High @ collabor88 October
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer- Tallulah Drop - GOLD -
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica  @ collabor88 October

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!