Bubblegum Flight Attendant, RARE Blonde

First pull of the machine I got the bubblegum OMEN outfit- YEAH! Then I traded to get the wings. The wings actually "fly"...




First pull of the machine I got the bubblegum OMEN outfit- YEAH! Then I traded to get the wings. The wings actually "fly" when you fly in SL- too cute. The outfit come with everything you see all in one pull: Top w/bow, skirt, boots, hat, suitcase. 

My real win is this RARE Truth blonde hair. I did not buy it or trade for it, I actually pulled it from the machine! That is what makes Arcade so much fun to me- the chance, the game! Cause when you actually pull what you REALLY want most, it is SO exciting! =)

Bubblegum: [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum!
Hair: >TRUTH< Video Games - Blonde RARE @ Arcade March
O.M.E.N - Arcade - Flight Attendant - Boots - Bubblegum @ Arcade March
O.M.E.N - ARCADE - Flight Attendant - RIbbon - Bubblegum @ Arcade March
O.M.E.N - ARCADE - Flight Attendant Hat - Bubble Gum @ Arcade March
O.M.E.N - Arcade - Flight Attendant Uniform S - Bubblegum @ Arcade March
O.M.E.N - ARCADE - MECH WING - Bubblegum @ Arcade March
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 09 BL
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Lipstick: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Faded Lipstick Pink
Place: Hollywood Airport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!