Formal Shopping List Updated

        Looking for formals? This post will be your one stop formal shopping guide! This is a post you should bookmark for future referen...


        Looking for formals? This post will be your one stop formal shopping guide! This is a post you should bookmark for future reference. 

       I did a formal shopping list in 2013 and have had it on my blog as a resource ever since. My tastes in the area of formals have changed so I have decided to update with my current 2015 go-tos for formal wear. When I wrote my 2013 post, I was still addicted to flexi and really did not like to actually dance and swish around a dance floor without it. I still wanted a full mesh base, but definitely wanted flexi too. I still miss flexi swishing around me sometimes as I dance and occasionally I will wear them if they have a full mesh base, but I don't actually prefer them anymore. I have made the switch to preferring all mesh formals now, especially fitmesh formals.


      A standout formal to me this year was this ISON gown released at collabor88. It comes in standard sizes and my personal favorite fitmesh for Maitreya. 

      Now I am going to give you a comprehensive list of what I think are currently the best places to shop for formal attire. I will be covering a few stand out semi-formal places as well as floor length formal shops in this post. I hope this list helps you as you shop for your holiday parties this season.


Kirsten's Updated Formal Shopping List:

Fitmesh Formals:
ISON/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (275-375L) (Maitreya only)
Hucci/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged  (295L) (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza)
Maai/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (450L) (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP) 
Apple May Designs/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (275L) (Fitted)
Kaithleen's/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged  (299L) (Maitreya, Slink)
Valentina E/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (285-325L) (Slink only)
FDD Stories/ Teleport/ Blogged (Fitted)
Utopia/ Marketplace/ Teleport (650-690L) (Fitmesh and Flexi) (Fitted)
Just Because/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (250L) (Slink, Maitreya, Belleza)


Mesh Formals (Standard Sizes):
Rebel Hope/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ (550-700L)
Baiastice/ Teleport/  (400-600L)
Junbug/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged/ Blogged (400-500L)
Dead Dollz/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ Blogged (450-550L)
Peqe/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ (300-400L)
Purple Moon Creations/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ (400-500L) (Mesh; Mesh/Flexi)
Sascha's Designs/ Marketplace/ Teleport/ (99-600L) (Mesh/Flexi)


Fitmesh Semi-Formals:
fishy strawberry/ Teleport
coldLogic; Neve/ Marketplace/ Teleport




Jewelry: (Kunglers Extra) Amala Set Crystal/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Dress: ISON - orchid gown -Maitreya Lara- (orchid)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana
Shoes: N-core SUBLIME "Nude" for SLink High Feet
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Nayeli
Poses: Everglow Fresh 9, Soft 8

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!