Roro Vox Ziggy

     The name of this post comes from the name of my top, skirt, and shoes. I put it all together and I thought it sounded kinda cool. ...


     The name of this post comes from the name of my top, skirt, and shoes. I put it all together and I thought it sounded kinda cool. Sometimes blog post names come really easy to me and sometimes not. My crop top with an optional undershirt is new by Blueberry. If you get the fatpack you can mix n' match all of the Blueberry colors with the undershirt and crop like I have done above. I am also showing this shirt two ways in this post- more modest with the undershirt above and the slight underboob action of the crop top by itself below. I don't like to say a lot about stuff like this but I was chosen as an official Blueberry blogger and I am over the moon ecstatic about that! Thank you Blueberry! <3 Kirsten

     Damien Fate is 12 years old in Second Life! Happy Rez Day, Damien. To celebrate he is having a 50% off Sale on all FATEstep, FATEwear, and FATEplay items until November 16th . Make sure to stop by FATE island and pick up something (like my shoes above) during this great sale! 


      Damien has brought a lot to SL over the years. One of my favorite things is his free Friendship bear. He made one long ago with regular prims and then updated it to mesh in 2012. I am holding the free Friendship bear in the picture below. Thank you for everything you have contributed to Second Life over the years Damien- you are greatly appreciated by our community!



      My Cae four strand necklace is new at faMESHed this month. You can turn the four strands on and off independently via HUD. The first and second strand have color changing gems and the third strand (with the feather) has color changing stones. The metal can be changed to gold, silver, or bronze as well.  



Skirt: Blueberry - Belted Denim Skirt - Maitreya - Vox/ Teleport/ Marketplace
Top: Blueberry - Roro Cropped Top- Maitreya/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Quad :: Set @ faMESHed
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Shoes: FATEstep - Ziggy Chucks - Slink (Flat) *50% Off Sale* / Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH Foxy @ uber
Head/Skin Applier: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> / Teleport
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 12
Pose 2: Kirin Elephant Pose 4



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!