Bodycon Wrap Dress

       My partner, Hiram, just released  this dress- Dabble Dooya Bodycon Wrap Dress. I love it so much! It is made in fitmesh for S...



       My partner, Hiram, just released  this dress- Dabble Dooya Bodycon Wrap Dress. I love it so much! It is made in fitmesh for Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass. I am showing it on my hourglass. It is available in 15 colors and sold in three packs of 5 colors each or you can get one pack free when you buy the fatpack and get all 15 colors. You can try a free DEMO HERE to see how great the fit and rigging is of this dress. I hope you love it as much as I do!




Dress: [Dabble Dooya]Bodycon Wrap Dress-Slink Hourglass
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: Exile::West Coast
Shoes: Glamistry : CYNARA Heels - slink
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer- Dew Encrusted Teardrop - Short - SILVER
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Hourglass/ Teleport
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana Peach
Pose 1: Everglow Flora 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!