FDD Stories Eurwen

     I am addicted to everything FDD Stories makes. It is always so exquisite and fitmesh too makes it irresistible to me. They are ...



     I am addicted to everything FDD Stories makes. It is always so exquisite and fitmesh too makes it irresistible to me. They are at Fantasy Gacha Carnival with the Eurwen set. The Gacha gods smiled on me and gave me the ULTRARARE hair/ crown/ tiara and the RARE Tunic and RARE Jewelry set in about 15 pulls. I could not believe it! See, this is why I am gacha addicted. Chasing that high when you pull the RARE is an endless form of entertainment for me. You can see most of the current round in the official shopping guide.  Here is a close up of the amazing jewelry, tiara, and crown in this set. 






=Zenith=Guardian Of The Stars Boots (Gold) -Maitreya @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
=Zenith=Guardian Of The Stars Wings (Gold) @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Bracelets RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Crown ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Hair ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Necklace RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Tiar ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Tunic Gold RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
FDD Stories *Amaelle* Bracers
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
[Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> / Teleport
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Angel 05 @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pose 2: aDORKable Poses: Jewels 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!