Tutorial: Organizing Event Blogger Copies

        Hello fellow bloggers! I made a video tutorial showing you all about how I organize the events that I blog for. My organiz...




        Hello fellow bloggers! I made a video tutorial showing you all about how I organize the events that I blog for. My organization goal is to keep track of it all month to month as well as to make sure that I blog the designers fairly and that everyone gets represented some of the time. I wish I could blog all designers, but that would be impossible to do at a picture quality level that I hold myself to. So I needed a way to keep myself organized and know immediately which stores I should focus on for the month. If this is something that you would like help getting more organized with, please watch my video below!







3 Steps to Organization When Blogging Events:
  • STEP 1: Put all the current blogger copies from the event in a spreadsheet. Put "BLOG" if you have blogged the item and "COPY" if you have not yet blogged that store. 
  • STEP 2: Calculate the Percentage of times you blogged each store. 
  • STEP 3: Sort the % column and use it to determine the stores you need to focus on this month. 





Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!