Fetish Friday: Mesh Body Addicts Latex and Corsets

        Another wonderful round of Mesh Body Addicts just opened up yesterday! I was trying to get this post out last night- and fel...



        Another wonderful round of Mesh Body Addicts just opened up yesterday! I was trying to get this post out last night- and fell asleep, so I am pretending like I did and it's still Friday to me! There are of course lots of gorgeous original mesh designs in this event, but I wanted to highlight some of the amazing fetish fashion that I found first! Kaithleen's made one of my favorite latex dresses to date. The mesh is gorgeous and the latex texture is so well done and shiny. I love the ruffle on top with the slight peek-a-boo of underboob. If you buy the fatpack of this design, you get a bonus see through sheer latex pack as well! In the middle I am showing the corset dress from Cute or Die (CoD). The back is an intricate lace up design that flows out to a two tiered flouncy almost tutu like skirt. If you get the fatpack of this design (which is really a great deal under 600L), you can change the parts of the design separately and mix n' match the colors.  On the far right, I am showing the sYs Barona Corset dress that consists of a heavily front buckled corset with lots of rivets and great details. On both the far left and middle, I am wearing the exclusive KC Couture Vivian Heels that you can also find at Mesh Body Addicts as well as the exclusive WoW skin, Giulia. The skin is designed for Bento Catwa heads, but I am wearing it on Catwa Destiny and I think it looks gorgeous on that head as well. 



        Make sure to make plans to visit Mesh Body Addicts March 2017. This is another great round of this event with amazing original mesh designs! You have until March 31st to shop the event. 





On Left: 
Dress: Kaithleen's Latex Mini Dress - Fatpack Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Shoes: KC Couture Vivian Heels Slink High @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Skin: WoW Skins::. 2016 Giulia Tan Catwa applier @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Hair: Magika - Fever
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic/ Teleport
Pose: Exposeur Advent Gift 18

Middle:
Dress: [CoD!] "Lucy" Corset Dress (Maitreya) @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Shoes: KC Couture Vivian Heels Slink High @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Skin: WoW Skins::. 2016 Giulia Tan Catwa applier @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Hair: Magika - Fever
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic/ Teleport
Pose: Repose The Look 3

On Right (Lady Ling):
Dress: [sYs] BARONA dress (Maitreya body) - black @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Patent Leather (Maitreya Lara)
Head: LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tyne
Pose: Everglow Candy 6


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling and Kirsten

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!