Strapped

        My cute hair is new by Doe at Lootbox . At first I thought that was a monthly subscription box, but it is not- it is a Gacha...



        My cute hair is new by Doe at Lootbox. At first I thought that was a monthly subscription box, but it is not- it is a Gacha event. The name comes from extra "loot" that you get when you get a Rare in the machines. I love Gacha! My cool sandals are also an ultra rare gacha item from Promagic at the current round of Shiny Shabby







Hair: Doe: Emika Fitted (solid) @ Lootbox
Shoes: *PROMAGIC* SweetPoison-Flats-Black/Gold Ultra Rare @ Shiny Shabby
Dress: Ducknipple: Minidress vs9/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Lumae : Ella Catwa - T4 Fawn / Bare
Lipstick: WarPaint* Velvet lip cream - Dark Pack
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Diva Smoke Eyeshadows [Catwa]
Poses: aDORKable Attitude


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!