Essenz is at Shoetopia with the sexy Puerto Rico heels with interlaced thigh high parts. When you get to Shoetopia, make s...

Essenz at Shoetopia

By 3/27/2017 , , , , , , , , , ,



        Essenz is at Shoetopia with the sexy Puerto Rico heels with interlaced thigh high parts. When you get to Shoetopia, make sure you check out these new heels from Essenz! I got my pose from a new-to-me pose store XXY at the current round of Shiny Shabby. They are sexy static dance moves and I thought it would be cool to show my avatar dancing high on the metal infrastructure over city streets. I definitely have my dancing shoes on! Dance on over to Shoetopia!



Shoes: Essenz - Puerto Rico @ Shoetopia
Dress: Tee*fy Simone Dress - Maitreya - White/Gold @ N21
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Upsidedown - Blonds
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female
Skin: Lumae : Ella Catwa - T4 Fawn / Bare
Pose: XXY - Erotic club Pack @ Shiny Shabby (modified with Anypose)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!