Tutorial: Organizing Store Blogger Copies

        Hello fellow bloggers! I made a video tutorial showing you how I organize individual stores that I blog officially. In th...





        Hello fellow bloggers! I made a video tutorial showing you how I organize individual stores that I blog officially. In this tutorial, you will learn the 4 key principles to organized blogger copies. I will be presenting live at the Blogger and Vlogger Network on Saturday June 17th at 12 PM SL time. THe topic is all about how I organize my blogging life. If you are like me and planners, labels, and individualized bins- get you excited, please join us for the live presentation!







I also have previously shared how I organize Event Blogger Copies BLOGGED HERE:






I hope those help you and you find some things that can make your blogging life easier! Please bring your questions to my live presentation. 

See you on Saturday, June 17th at BVN. 






Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!