Red Light

        I am wearing new lace pieces that you can find at Mesh Body Addicts from Supernatural and Entice . My polish is also from M...



        I am wearing new lace pieces that you can find at Mesh Body Addicts from Supernatural and Entice. My polish is also from MBA from Dark Passions. My thigh high boots are new from Essenz at Whore Couture Fair 7. Finally, I am wearing Cae stacked bracelets that will be released tomorrow at Cosmopolitan




Skirt: Supernatural::. Grace Skirt Black @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Top: Entice - No More Top - FATPACK - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Metallic Colored Tips @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Boots: Essenz - Colombia @ Whore Couture Fair 7
Bracelets: Cae :: Hana @ Cosmopolitan (3/13)
Hair: Doe: Charlotte/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic/ Teleport
Skin: *League* Ella - Catwa Applier - Pale/ Teleport
Pose: (marukin) [bulgarianrose] little shimmers
Pose adjusted with: FATE Hand Poser HUD v2.0/ Teleport/ Marketplace


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!