Super Girl

        I am wearing two recent releases from Blueberry today, my Miki Super Girl tank and Harlow split jean skirt. The cute writing, t...



        I am wearing two recent releases from Blueberry today, my Miki Super Girl tank and Harlow split jean skirt. The cute writing, that comes in silver or gold, inspired me to make a modern twist on the comic book character. Also, are you watching the new show on CBS? I like it so far and so I picked hair that reminded me of the TV character and it also inspired the above picture composition too. You get a solid tank and super girl writing options in each color purchase.




        My jean skirt can be worn with or without the belt and the belt has 6 leather textures and 7 metals that you can change via HUD. The skirt also comes with optional panties that you can show or hide. I am showing these designs on my Slink Hourglass, but Blueberry makes fitmesh for both slink bodies, all three Belleza bodies, and Maitreya. Speaking of Slink Hourglass- my Slink Thigh Boots have been updated for the new body. You can get updates for previous purchases in the main Slink store- or stock up on more great fitmesh boots for winter too!


Skirt: Blueberry - Harlow Split Skirt & Belt - Slink Hourglass/ Teleport
Top: Blueberry - Miki Tank Top - Slink Hourglass/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: Exile::Songbird
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Hourglass/ Teleport
Boots: Slink Thigh Boots (Physique Hourglass) Leather Red/ Teleport
Skin/ Head Applier: Lara Hurley-Christy base/Midtone
Pose 1: Made for me by a friend- THANK YOU
Pose 2: NanTra Look Book 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!