Goji Materials

       This is all the same exact dress above. I just showed it with different color lights shining on it so you can see the variety ...



       This is all the same exact dress above. I just showed it with different color lights shining on it so you can see the variety and shine of the materials texture. I blogged the new store Goji, HERE, and I focused on the various fitmesh sizes and HUD options available. This post is all about the AMAZING textures of the dresses at Goji. I really can't do them justice in static pictures so you need to go try a demo to see them moving in world. Make sure you have local lights enabled, all your shaders on, a pretty, clear windlight, and are either outside (for the sun) or have lots of  lights around you (like in a club) so that you can see the textures correctly. When you go visit the new store, join the VIP group for free and get a free dress while you are there. You earn 5% loyalty credit on every purchase when you wear your VIP group tag too. 


     I have been playing with my new LOGO Chloe mesh head. I found some Omega makeup at Alaska Metro that works really well with the head (you can try demos). I am wearing glitter eyeshadow and lipstain listick, fun! I am wearing two Omega makeup layers, just make copies and add as many appliers as you want and then wear them. I also bought the Expressions HUD 2 and installed it into my main hud (super easy). Now I have 24 eyes, and 24 mouth expressions that I can mix n' match to make tons of expressions. I am really having a lot of fun with that part! There is even another 12 pack add on that you can buy too. 

     My pretty updo is new by enVOGUE at the current round of My Attic. It is only 95L until tomorrow November 30th. Make sure to stop by there and get it while it is at that great low price. 






Jewelry: Cae :: Florence Set/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Patricia @ My Attic
Shoes: erratic / clarice - mesh sandals / silver
Dress: Goji Dress Crimped - Disco - Lara/ Teleport
Head: LOGO Chloe v5.0 (25% OFF)
Lipstick: alaskametro<3 "Lipstain" lipstick
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Chloe" glitter eyeshadow
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Pose 1: Exposeur Call the Shots 5
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 11


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!