Casablanca

        I saw this dress on flickr and knew that I would have to get it and make a picture. It is so stunning. Plus I am addicted to ...



        I saw this dress on flickr and knew that I would have to get it and make a picture. It is so stunning. Plus I am addicted to fitmesh formals. Just Because released this at the current round of uber. I paired it with a new enVOGUE updo that was just released in the main store. I also added a new Just Magnetized hairbase that is an exclusive release at Skin Fair 2016. There are four hairbase appliers made for Catwa at the event. I am horrible with hairbases for blond hair and I thought it was just hard, but nope I just did not know how to do it. The owner of Just Magnetized, Justyna Magne, literally spent about an hour training me to tint this hairbase and it looks incredible. I am so thankful and I will share her Pro hairbase tips later in this post. 



Tinting a Hairbase Tips (especially for blond/light hair):
1) Use AnaLutetia AvatarOpt2 whiter Windlight setting
2) Turn off Atmospheric Shaders
3) Wear a hair with roots
4) Apply your hair base to your mesh head
5) Use tinting HUD that comes with your mesh head to tint and match to the roots of your hair

I was so into my fashion and amazing hair base that matches my hair, I forgot to mention this picture place. If you like the movie, Casablanca, you really need to visit. It has lots of places (including the plane area) from the movie. 


Jewelry: (Yummy) Diamond Chandelier Earrings- Diamond
(Yummy) Pearl & Diamond Necklace and Bracelet
Dress: *Just Because* Kimbra Gown - Blush - Physique @ uber
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica v4.8
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Leticia/ Teleport
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03 for CATWA @ Skin Fair 2016
Body: Slink Hands, Physique
Skin: Adam N' Eve Kirsten Appliers for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Lipstick: Adam N' Eve Kirsten Lipstick Set 3 for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Pose 1: Everglow Flora 5
Pose 2: Flash Friendly Poses LDF 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!