Welcome Spring

        It is really feeling like Spring! It officially starts March 20th, but I say Welcome Spring! Neve just released some great p...



        It is really feeling like Spring! It officially starts March 20th, but I say Welcome Spring! Neve just released some great pieces perfect for spring, my cute top and skirt. They are both available in four different texture huds that contain four textures each. I am showing the top in one of the bloom textures and the skirt in one of the brights textures. I think my new Exile hair with optional flower band is a perfect Spring compliment to my top. 

     I am starting to explore and look for Spring places. I was super excited to find that one of my old time favorites, Small Town Green, is back for Spring. I used to take pictures here often, but they closed the sim a while back. As usual it's a pretty place for exploring and pictures. I added it to my Kirsten's Picture Places and will be adding more so take a look if you are looking for pretty places. 






Skirt: Neve skirt - buttons brights - Physique/ Teleport
Top: Neve top - bound bloom - Physique/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Costa Rica (White) Slink
Hair: Exile::Peaceful Easy Feeling
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Livia @ Collabor88 March
Pose 1: Olive Juice- Spring on a String
Pose 2: aDORKable Poses - Gacha Blooms 6



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!