The Kirsten Skin at Skin Fair 2016

         I have a lot of cute in this post, but I am going to start with my Kirsten skin. It does not just have my name as a coincide...



         I have a lot of cute in this post, but I am going to start with my Kirsten skin. It does not just have my name as a coincidence. Sachi Vixen, creator of Adam N' Eve skins, came to me a while ago and told me that she was going to design a skin inspired by me. I was so honored! She asked for my shape and began to work on the skin. She showed me previews periodically, but she is a perfectionist and paints her skins for months (and months) before she releases them. 

       During this time, Second Life went mesh head crazy and as you know I switched from my regular shape and face that I wore for NINE years to Catwa Jessica. I never thought that would happen, but it did and I adore my mesh head. Do you know what Sachi did? She reworked the Kirsten skin for my favorite mesh head! (I really think Sachi is super special!!). 

       The result was just released exclusively at skin fair and it is a Catwa head applier skin only (which I think is perfect for the Kirsten skin). Look at how cute this skin is! I think one of the best parts are all the lipstick options. This skin has FOUR packs of lipsticks available to coordinate perfectly with the lips on the skin. They are sold is sets of 6. So there are 24 total, 12 gloss and 12 matte lips. I am a gloss lip kind of girl, so I am only showing glossy lips in my post, but all these colors also come in a matte version if you prefer that. (If you love me and my blog) Please go try a demo of the Adam N' Eve Kirsten skin at Skin Fair 2016. You will love it and when you do, let Sachi know how cute the skin is!!! 



I just love it! I adore all the lips/ lipsticks. I think they are gorgeous. 

         My Blueberry shorts and ILLI sandals are both new releases at Mesh Body Addicts. The leather shorts come in all the normal blueberry colors or of course you can fatpack and get them all. The ILLI sandals come with an awesome HUD that changes three parts of the sandals into 21 colors that you can mix n'match. I made mine light pink and white and paired them with darker pink shorts. My cute pose prop is new from NanTra at the new round of The Liaison Collaborative. Stumped comes with 12 built in poses and 5 texture themes for the pillows. 






Skin: Adam N Eve Kirsten Appliers for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Adam N Eve Kirsten Lipstick Set 1 for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Adam N Eve Kirsten Lipstick Set 2 for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Adam N Eve Kirsten Lipstick Set 3 for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Adam N Eve Kirsten Lipstick Set 4 for Catwa @ Skin Fair 2016
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Physique Hera Gladiator Sandals @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Top: Blueberry - Lola - Bustier Tops - Slink Physique/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Milly - Leather Shorts - Slink Physique  @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Necklace: (Yummy) Heart Shaker Necklace
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Flat Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH Carmela
Pose Prop: {NANTRA} Stumped @ The Liaison Collaborative March


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!