Eyelet

          Arcade , the first week of Arcade. Arcadia kind of overtakes me and possesses me and I wake up a few days later with lots o...



          Arcade, the first week of Arcade. Arcadia kind of overtakes me and possesses me and I wake up a few days later with lots of cute! I really do love it! Before I get into that though, let's look at a few items that I am wearing and should have blogged already (but you know...arcade). Neve released some adorable tanks and I adore this eyelet lace one. You can change the tank and the undershirt into 4 soft colors independently of each other. I have the undershirt a soft blush pink and the tank white. Cae released this new jewelry set, Finley, at the current round of faMESHed. The necklace has three strands that you can show or hide independently via HUD as well as gem texture change. 

I have not gotten my whole wishlist, but the Arcade gods smiled on me and you can see many of the rares I wanted in my picture including rares from what next, Mudhoney, and Bueno. Not a rare, but something I had to have was this floral headpiece from MishMish. Here is a close up of my jewelry and headpiece. 





Top: Neve top - halftime eyelets - Lara/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Maitreya - Dark Blue/ Teleport
Dessert: BUENO-Ice Cream Berry (from Good Life Ice Cream Machine RARE)
Jewelry: Cae :: Finley @ faMESHed March
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair Flowers: MishMish - Flora Headpiece (yellow)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carmela
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose: Everglow Candy 10

Furniture and Decor from Arcade March 2016: 
BUENO-Good Life Ice Cream Machine - RARE
MudHoney Skyler Chairs - Pine RARE (and other various commons)
{what next} Spring Garden Arbor RARE (and other various commons)
MishMish - Sitting Deer (red)
MishMish - Sitting Fawn
MishMish - Deer Stance B (red)
Mutresse-Brown Tree Scratch-Bear Cubs

Other Decor:
ISPACHI [GARDEN FRIENDS] Paws & Pals RARE (and other various commons)

Plants and Outdoor: 
Happy Mood* Sweet Garden Grass07
Happy Mood* Garden Tree08 with Lights - pink
Happy Mood* Dirt Road/curve - dark brown
Happy Mood* Sweet Garden Grass06 - pink*b
[we're CLOSED] grass field green
Studio Skye  Land Forms
Studio Skye Enchanted Woods v2
Botanical - Sunflowers


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!