Fitmesh Swimwear for Him and Her

         Hiram and I went to the beach today! We needed some new swimsuits and since we are both wearing mesh bodies, we wanted the...




         Hiram and I went to the beach today! We needed some new swimsuits and since we are both wearing mesh bodies, we wanted them fitmesh to our Slink Physique bodies. My suit was just released yesterday at uber by Just Because. It comes with a color change HUD to control the strings, metals, and beads- so you can customize this suit a lot. Hiram's favorite color is blue and it matches my eyes too- so I decided on this beautiful ocean blue color. I added some simple gold jewelry that was just released by Cae at The Fantasy Collective. It has adorable birdies on it which is perfect for Spring! My hair is a new release by enVOGUE in the main store. I am wearing the fitmesh size of this hair. I love fitmesh hair because it is not too big or too small for my boobs. More and more hair designers (Doe, Clawtooth, enVOGUE) are starting to make fitmesh hair and I love this growing trend!

        Hiram's swim trunks were just released by Apple May Designs and come with a fitmesh for Slink Physique Male size. I REALLY hope more designers continue to include this mesh body along with other mesh bodies that they make clothing for (TMP and Asthetic). I love the way this body looks on Hiram. It is fitmesh so you can make it your own with your shape. 

Time to go swimming!







On Kirsten: 
Bikini: Just Because Ahrianna Bikini @ uber March 25th
Jewelry: Cae :: Take Flight Set @ The Fantasy Collective March
Shoes: REIGN.- Mahi Gladiator Sandals (S-FLAT)- Tan *RARE*
Hair 1: enVOGUE HAIR - Paige Fitted/ Teleport
Hair 2: *ARGRACE* TSUMUGI - Blondes
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana

On Hiram:
Suit: Apple May Designs Swim Trunks (Physique) - Silver/ Teleport
Necklace: Real Evil Industries Rebel Tooth Necklace
Bracelet: Izzie's - I Love You Bracelet (given to him by Kirsten, awe)
Head: CATWA Jackson V4.6
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique Male
Hair: Uncle Web Studios Giz-hair onyx
Skin/ Head Applier: L'Etre Skin Shop - Dave Skin [Golden Tone]

Poses:
Bounce This Poses - Beach Stroll
Bounce This Poses - Underwater Kiss



Love, Kirsten and Hiram Walker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!