Fetish Friday: Latex Bunny

      What is Easter without a Pink Latex Bunny? I made my bunny with a latex lingerie set from Big Beautiful Doll and latex ears fro...



      What is Easter without a Pink Latex Bunny? I made my bunny with a latex lingerie set from Big Beautiful Doll and latex ears from Avanti. I have been watching Big Beautiful Doll for a little while now. They have a growing collection of applier latex lingerie. I thought this set looked like a typical bunny suit shape. Avanti has a lot of latex ears in various colors called Bad Bunneh Ears. They have piercings in them, lol. My mesh bunny tail was made for me by my submissive because I could not find one that looked like a real bunny tail. They were all circle balls of fluff and that is not what a bunny's tail actually looks like. So he made me this realistic shaped tail and I think its great. Have a Happy, Fetish Easter!






Lingerie: Big Beautiful Doll - Latex Lingerie Kitty - Blush Pink
Ears: .:Avanti:. Bad Bunneh Ears - Pink
Hair: .ploom. Cora - Monotone
Shoes: Glamistry : Parrasana Heels
Leash Holder: Pomposity - Diamond Stud Leash Holder
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Paddle: [ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Paddle
Cuffs: [ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Wrist Cuffs
Skin: Belleza- Ashley Tan
Poses: Embody Scrambled



Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!