My Man's Makeover

        Hiram went on a fishing trip and I decided that while he was away it was time for a Makeover! I love Makeovers! Totally chang...



        Hiram went on a fishing trip and I decided that while he was away it was time for a Makeover! I love Makeovers! Totally changing someone's look is fun, especially when I have complete control over all aspects. I enjoy that immensely! I started with a mesh head. I looked at mesh heads from many designers (Catwa, LOGO, Akeruka, Samurai, Labyrinth), and I decided on Catwa Jackson. I really like this head the best and I trust this brand since my favorite head is Catwa Jessica. So I guess it will be Jessica and Jackson for Kirsten and Hiram! Then of course finding a skin that you like on your head is the next challenge. Catwa has a nice list of male mesh head appliers. After trying them all on, I decided on a skin applier by L'Etre Skin Shop. I updated his IKON eyes and headed to Deadwool to get a new outfit and shoes. I had so much fun and I think my man looks amazing! Hiram, Thank you for your complete and total trust, as always, mine. 




      I adore the animations that come with Catwa Jackson, especially this slightly off center smile. Also, look closely at the skin texture that is possible on this mesh head! Wow! The high resolution texture is stunning. 




Head: CATWA HEAD Jackson V4.6
Hair: Exile::Better Days
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes- Storm
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER, Mens Wedding Ring
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2- Relaxed
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat Left V2.1
Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body
Shoes: [Deadwool] Monk shoes - rigged for Slink - black
Jacket: [Deadwool] Peak suit (wool) - jacket - grey
Pants: [Deadwool] Peak suit (wool) - trousers (slink length) - grey
Skin: L'Etre Skin Shop - Dave Skin [Golden Tone]
Pose 1: Reel Poses Pack 05-03
Pose 2: Reel Poses Pack 06-01


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!