Mesh Body Addicts March

        It is time for another amazing round of Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly . It opens in a few hours 12 AM March 10th. Every round ...



        It is time for another amazing round of Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly. It opens in a few hours 12 AM March 10th. Every round is packed full of gorgeous original fitmesh. This is a must attend event. My very sexy dress, Carrie by Just Because, will be an exclusive new release at MBA. I love this seafoam/mint color. The back of the dress has some sexy corset ties too. The ribbons, metal, and panties are HUD driven texture change. This is your next date/ girl's night out/ prowling dress! Make sure to pick yours up, made in fitmesh for Maitreya, all Slink, and all Belleza mesh bodies.



     The permanent designers of MBA are: Absolut Vendetta, Blueberry, Cynful, DE Designs, EVE, Fishy Strawberry, Hucci, Insanya, Just Because, L'enfant Terrible, Tease Me Boutique, Valentina E., and Vinyl. They are joined with a great group of guest designers. Mesh Body Addicts runs from March 10th to March 31st. 

       My Doe updo is new at the current round of uber. It has swoops of little mini buns all situated around my head and the front is super cute. I love the bangs. My H@S Anja shoes were just released (in the main store). These come with infinite color change and so I was able to make them the exact color of seafoam that I wanted. I love the strappy parts of the shoes and my dress and how they coordinate together. My jewelry is from a new-to-me jewelry store AvaWay. Their ads let us know that the designs are all 100% original mesh. This set is new at the current round of  On9 that just opened today in both gold (shown) and silver. I like the chunky metal and simplistic beauty of the design. 

Look at the back of my dress and hair- so pretty!




Dress: *Just Because* Carrie Dress - FatPack - Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts March
Hair: Doe: Lucia (solid) - Fatpack @ uber March
Jewelry: *AvaWay* Jennifer_Jewelry Set Gold @ On9 March
Shoes: H@S Anja - Multicolor - Slink / Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Jessica
Skin/ Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Kim" Mixedtype @ Skin Fair March 11th
Pose 1: Juxtapose - I'm A Sucker For You
Pose 2: Everglow Fresh 10
Pose 3: {NANTRA} Syzygy 8M



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!