Kiss Me I'm Irish

        Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Cae has this adorable, simple four leaf clover jewelry set at the current round of Cosmopolita...



        Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Cae has this adorable, simple four leaf clover jewelry set at the current round of Cosmopolitan. It is so cute! You can change the small jewel in the middle of the clover into 10 gem colors and the metal to 3 tones via HUD. The necklace and earrings come together or separately. 

        My skin is new from WoW Skins. I got it at Skin Fair 2016. If you have not bought a skin from WoW this year, the body got reworked and so you need the current 2016 appliers for mesh bodies, hands, or parts. Just make sure everything you use is labeled 2016.  I like the updated skins. The body has some great definition and features and I adore the WoW skins on my Catwa Jessica. 

 I hope you have a lucky day!



Jewelry: Cae :: Lucky :: Earrings and Necklace @ Cosmopolitan
Top: Blueberry - Chelsea - Belted Cardigans - Maitreya/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Misty
Skin/Head Applier: .::WoW Skins::. 2016 Hope TAN Catwa applier @ Skin Fair 2016
Pose: aDORKable Poses: Jewels 8


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!