Gacha December


Gacha! I got a RARE fairy wand! It is huge and sparkly and mine! The pink footie pajamas were my "rare" as was the peach sparkle purse. In other words those are the ones I wanted even more than the actual rares. Well except for the granny purse. I would love a RARE granny Secret Store purse. That's about the only thing I wanted that I did not get. I don't see any reason at all that I can't wear my bunny hat, wings, and tiara all at the same time. I am after all the queen, lol. 

Gacha Items
PJ's: (Cracked Mirror) PJ's Pink-S
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer Love Teddy Bear Bronze
Wand right: Curio Obscura Grand Stellar Staff RARE 
Wand left: Curio Obscura Moon Wand 
Hat: Miamai_TCS_Bunny Choco
Wings: [Auxiliary]Fly Free - Pink
Tiara: Noodles Be Our Guest Tiara Gold/ Diamond


I love these Secret Store Tiny Satchels. Really all of them, so cute! From left to right: leather, lavender sparkle, baby blue, mustard polka, peach sparkle, brown polka, and nude. 

Here is the best way to see the stuff and teleport directly to the item you want: http://thearcadeshoppingguide.com/ .

In other news. I got my brand new computer. It is so super fast and awesome! I got dressed up with a billion scripts and prims, etc. and went to a super laggy crowded sim. A place like that and I would have been lucky to run 1 frame per second on low graphics before. Last night, on my new computer, I was running over 30 frames per second on ultra graphics with shadows, lol. UNREAL! I have none of my windllight settings and really have to get those over here to my new computer, lol. So much stuff to install and set up when you get a new computer, but so worth it. I was barely snail pacing along before and now I can actually play this game!

Love, Kirsten Corleone



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!

 

Official Blogger

kirstentacular is proud to be an official blogger for the following great stores or events. See the most recent posts of each store below.

coldLogic

FATE (step, wear, play)

Pink Fuel

AlterEgo

Apple May Designs

Livalle

Eudora 3D

Cae

Doe (ploom)

Kaithleen's

Maai

NanTra

EverGlow

Ducknipple

Sassy!

My Slink Obsession

Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Kirsten's flickr

Blog Archive

Kirsten Loves to Sing

Search Kirstentacular

Loading...

Follow by Email, your email is private and is not known by Kirsten.

Pageviews since March 2012

Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion