New Computer is Coming to Town!

I don't have any pictures or fashion actually to show at the moment mainly because my computer is a dinosaur and crashes and the screen ...

I don't have any pictures or fashion actually to show at the moment mainly because my computer is a dinosaur and crashes and the screen goes black and frankly it is very annoying.

However, I am still super happy in spite of all that!

There is the December round of the Arcade Gacha event, with love hunt, peace on earth hunt, faMESHed, and winter festival just to name a few new things now that we are in a new month. Also there are a lot of stores giving out Advent Calendar gifts- which translates to 25 gifts, a new gift every day until Christmas. I am sure there are a lot more but so far I have heard of Virtual Impressions, elymode, and aDORKable poses giving out 25 days of Christmas gifts. Plenty fashion, fun events, and GIFTS to keep me happy all month long!

This month is also the month that has Christmas in it and for Christmas I decided I am getting a new computer!!!! I actually bought it today after another of my many crashes, lol. Merry Christmas to me!!

So lets look at my current dinosaur specs and compare them to my new computer that will be delivered to me soon- hopefully by the end of next week. I am so super excited!

Dinosaur Computer specs:

  • Processor: 2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core, 256 kilobyte primary memory cache
  • Memory: 3072 MB 
  • Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5670
  • Hard Drive: 300 Gigabytes
  • Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition


New Computer:


  • Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k (3.40GHz)
  • Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333
    • UPGRADE- I upgraded to 16GB RAM, July 2017
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB
    • UPGRADE- I upgraded this to NVIDIA GeForce GXT 960- December 2015

  • Hard Drive: 500GB HDD Capacity
  • Operating System: Windows 8 (64 bit)
    • I upgraded to Windows 10. 


****UPDATE November 2018*****
I upgraded this to EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GXT 1060 6GB, Superclocked
  • 1607MHz Base Clock
  • 1835MHz Boost Clock
  • 128.6GT/s Texture Fill Rate
  • 6144MB GDDR5 Memory
  • 8008MHz Memory Clock
  • 192.2GB/s Memory Bandwidth


I can't wait!! I think the game will play so much better and I can't wait to take pictures with my new computer!!

What do you guys think?


Love, Kirsten Corleone



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!