Kirsten's Windlights

I don't think I can compare to all the amazing photographer's windlights out there, but I like to give back to our community. I like my favorite windlight settings, and maybe you will too. =) I really made these for studio shots, but have used them out and about and the sky could be prettier, but the shadows are still nice.

1) The first one I am sharing is my close up windlight setting. This does not have any shadows. I use it for very close face shots and just normal day to day play. It gives the face a nice soft look.


2) My favorite shadow windlight, and its mirror. This one works well for full body shots that are pulled away from the studio background a little.


3) Another shadow windlight,


4) A purply shadow windlight,


You can download them all here: https://www.box.com/s/khdouwf75zdu2gfp96j1

*UPDATE* I have three more windlights that I made available for download. http://kirstentacular.blogspot.com/2013/12/kirstens-windlights-2.html


There is lots of information about downloading, but I have not seen any for Windows 8. So here is how to download for Windows 8:
Download the file and either extract it to or copy and paste it to the following place:
Computer
Windows (C)
Users
Click your user name, whatever that is
AppData (this is a hidden file, so you have to show hidden files to see it)
Roaming
SecondLife
user_settings
windlight
skies (this is where you put downloaded windlights)

Of course if you have another version of windows or want some other windlights, the best place to look is: http://strawberrysingh.com/tutorials/windlight-settings/.


Merry Christmas, Second Life!

Love, Kirsten Corleone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!

 

Official Blogger

kirstentacular is proud to be an official blogger for the following great stores or events. See the most recent posts of each store below.

coldLogic

FATE (step, wear, play)

Pink Fuel

AlterEgo

Apple May Designs

Livalle

Eudora 3D

Cae

Doe (ploom)

Kaithleen's

Maai

NanTra

EverGlow

Ducknipple

Sassy!

My Slink Obsession

Mesh Body Addicts Fair

Kirsten's flickr

Blog Archive

Kirsten Loves to Sing

Search Kirstentacular

Loading...

Follow by Email, your email is private and is not known by Kirsten.

Pageviews since March 2012

Kirsten Corleone's SL Fashion