Cowgirl Perry

      Howdy! Ducknipple just released some outfits and shoes under their 20FIVE label and I really love this Perry dress. The desig...



      Howdy! Ducknipple just released some outfits and shoes under their 20FIVE label and I really love this Perry dress. The design on the top made me think western and then I thought how cute would this dress be with a cowgirl hat and boots. Perry is available in fitmesh for Physique, Maitreya, Belleza, and Standard Sizes. It comes with a five texture change hud and the dress and embellishments both change in each texture. Check this dress out in the main Ducknipple store. 

        Ok so let's talk about Western Wear in SL. My Truth hair with a cowgirl hat is outdated because it was before boob hair was a thing so it goes into my boob (which makes me sad because I love the hat). Someone (Hey Truth) please make updated cowgirl hat/hair with fitmesh hair, pretty please. Then cowgirl boots. I looked everywhere for updated original mesh ones and I can't find any on the grid. My last favorite pair of cowgirl boots were sculpt ones from J's. My boots are cute, but they are from templates and were part of a Sn@tch fishing outfit. I really loved my J's boots because they had a girly heel, very cowgirl. Someone please make some updated original mesh girly cowgirl boots with a girly heel that are fitmesh to my favorite mesh bodies! 


Hair: *ARGRACE* Cowboy Hat / MINAMI
Dress: 20.FIVE Mesh: Perry (Slink) /Teleport
Boots: Sn@tch Lava Cowboy Boot Black
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.8
Body: Slink Hands, Physique
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose Prop: Flash Friendly Poses - Fenced



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!