Crush

       Neve just released a bunch of new items, perfect for Spring. I fell instantly in love with the Crush top. I am showing it i...





       Neve just released a bunch of new items, perfect for Spring. I fell instantly in love with the Crush top. I am showing it in the "lace" texture pack. Neve items are beautiful, original fitmesh and you get four items in one (via texture change HUD) with every purchase for only 200L. I think that is a wonderful deal! A friend of mine said, "It is crazy affordable," and I think she is spot on especially since it is like an original mesh four pack. I feel so pretty and girly today!  I am using poses from the new Everglow Lolita pose set that was just released at The Liaison Collaborative



I am taking my pictures today at The Trace which you can find in the "Seasonal" category in my spreadsheet. See all of Kirsten's Picture Places



Top: Neve top - crush lace - Physique/ Teleport
Skirt: Lowkey Shawty Boutique vintage   maxi skirt - fitted mesh
Bunny Ears: +Half-Deer+ Velven Bunny Ears (Stardust Pink)
Head: Genesis_Head_Nicole_2.0
Lipstick: HUD_Genesis_Lab_Lipstick_NUDE
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jolie Heels  :: Cerulean
Hair: Magika - Fool for Love
Necklace: Donna Flora MILU' 
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Poses: *EverGlow* - Lolita Poses @ The Liaison Collaborative


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!