Sassy Sundari

      Sassy! has this intricate sequin embellished top in 8 colors at Thrift Shop 8.0 . You have until the end of the month to shop an...


     Sassy! has this intricate sequin embellished top in 8 colors at Thrift Shop 8.0. You have until the end of the month to shop and get this top at a 50% discount for the duration of the event (Feb 6- Feb28). The tops are a great deal at only 97 Lindys each. Definitely take advantage of the 50% off price while these are at the Thrift Shop! =)




Top: ~Sassy!~ Sundari top M - all colors @ Thrift Shop 8.0
Pants: Blueberry - Ross - Leather Pants - NORMAL - Maitreya - Beige
Shoes: REIGN.- Buckled Pumps- Chevron/Aqua- Gold Buckle
Left Bracelet: Cae :: Murano :: Bracelet (L)
Right Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Hampton Boho - R
Hair: Exile::Dancing Horses
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Hands and Feet: Slink 
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05
Poses: Everglow Juicy 1 and 6/ Teleport

Outdoor Buildings and Decor:
Build Works Decor : Flower Cart Beige
Trompe Loeil - Valiano Fountain Stone
Apple Fall: Portobello Corner Store
Apple Fall: Carnaby Row Store
Apple Fall: Chelsea Townhouse
Picture Place: An Lar

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the Sassy Sundari top and would like to get the fatpack but I'm not seeing that option in her display at the Thrift Shop. All I find are the individual colors. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, she sent me the fatpack with all colors in a HUD which is how she does her fatpacks, so I honestly just assumed it must be that way at the event. It always is when I get them sent to me that way. I honestly have not actually been to the event to see how she set it up. I am SO sorry if I was mistaken. I am going to go look now and see and I will try and ask Ivy (designer) herself as well. If I messed up in reporting this, I am very sorry! - Thanks, Kirsten =)

      Delete
    2. You are correct, no fatpack. I think its because this is a 50% off event for the duration of the event (Feb 6- Feb28). Again, I am sorry I led you astray and that I messed up. I do try to get all the details right. Thank you so much for letting me know. The tops are only 97 Lindys though, so if you get them all its still only 776 lindys which is a pretty good price for 8 cute tops. Definitely take advantage of the 50% off price while these are at the Thrift Shop! =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for checking with the creator and clarifying on the fatpack. I completely understand the error so no worries. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing out on something! :-) And you're totally right! At $97L each, it's still a bargain! Thank you again for following up on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!