Black and White and Hot Pink all over

       I b logged the chevron version of these Livalle boots a few days ago, but these hot pink ones kept yelling at me, "blog...



       I blogged the chevron version of these Livalle boots a few days ago, but these hot pink ones kept yelling at me, "blog me...blog me." So I really had no choice but to style them because I love them. They are so funky! The designer of Livalle, Lindsey Warwick, thinks that I only wear pink so I try to blog other colors (and not always pink), but I could not help myself with these (love!). You can get yours at the current round of Tres Chic. Kaithleen's just released some new tube tops at the new round of Cosmopolitan. These original mesh tops are fitmesh for Maitreya and all version of Slink mesh bodies. 



       My Doe hair, which comes with a two-tone option, is new at Whimsical. Whimsical closes March 3rd so you have until then to get this hairstyle at the event. I like this new event. It is well laid out and has a nice, organized map. I love events with maps. You can also teleport from one side of the event to the other which makes it handy if you walked the wrong way (of course I have never done anything like that, lol). My Vinyl skirt can also be found at Whimsical. 





Hair: Doe: Macey (two-tone) - Fatpack @ Whimsical
Top: Kaithleen's Tube Top Mesh Bodies - Pink Maitreya @ Cosmopolitan
Skirt: Vinyl - Florence Skirt - Lara  @ Whimsical
Boots: {Livalle} Chyna -Lace up Platform Boot- Pink (Slink) @ Tres Chic
Tights: Izzie's Fishnets
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Jessica
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Poses: Le Poppycock *Provocatrice* A and B @collabor88 Feb
Pose Prop: Le Poppycock *Provocatrice* Covert action (Gun /w Flag) @collabor88 Feb


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!