Fetish Friday: Renegade Thrust

        I found a new pose store that I like, Thrust . They have many Domme poses available, as well as other balance of power couple...



        I found a new pose store that I like, Thrust. They have many Domme poses available, as well as other balance of power couples. The one above is called Thrust At Her Feet and I also bought a singles pose pack called Play Time that is used below in the next picture. My shoes above are from Renegade. If you have not visited this shoe store, you need to. They have a ton of sexy shoes perfect for your fetish outfits. These have some corset laces on the back that you can see below. 



         My dress is from KC Couture. It comes with a color change HUD (just like their shoes) so that you can change this dress into 35 colors. This is like a fatpack of latex dressess for only 99L. I found this deal on marketplace. It comes in fitmesh for both Slink bodies and Maitreya. 




Body: Slink  Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Piper Mesh Hair
Pose Prop: Thrust Poses - Crop
Dress: KC Couture TANYA LATEX DRESS
Shoes: [Renegade] Destiny - Black
Skin: Belleza- Ashley Tan
Couple Pose: Thrust - At Her Feet
Poses 2nd Picture: Thrust - PlayTime Pose Set



Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!