Moonlight Swim

        Collabor88 is one of my favorite monthly events. I blog it often because you can always find something amazing at a reas...



        Collabor88 is one of my favorite monthly events. I blog it often because you can always find something amazing at a reasonable price. They are having a blogger search and I have been stressing over how to enter for weeks. Finally this Le Poppycock Provocatrice pose just spoke to me and I saw this moonlight swim picture in my head. My erratic eunice bikini and Tableau Vivant hair can also be found at collabor88 February. 




Bikini: erratic / eunice - bikini/ black (maitreya) @ collabor88 February
Cuffs: erratic / eunice - cuff / black (maitreya)  @ collabor88 February
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Domino hair - Blonds  @ collabor88 February
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana/ Teleport
Pose: Le Poppycock *Provocatrice* B Eyewash  @ collabor88 February


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!