Perky AO by Body Language

      I have been using the same Animation Override for two years- which actually is not the longest I have stuck to one AO. I have love...



      I have been using the same Animation Override for two years- which actually is not the longest I have stuck to one AO. I have loved Cosmopolitan by Vista, but after two years of watching the same stands- I needed a change. I often look at AO's and something about them is either too silly or too subby for me usually. This one is a little on the subby side with ground sits that are basically the nadu position and arms behind your back turns, but I use ground sit about once a year so I think I can deal with that. My new AO, Perky by Body Language is a bit more sexy than my last one, but still not "over the top" ridiculous with booty smacking and shimmying down to the ground as I touch my naughty bits (that AO exists, I swear). I was actually ready for a slightly sexier AO and this one is refreshing. My hands also rarely went into my more curvier shape that I can now wear thanks to mesh bodies and fitmesh clothes- which was a nice change. I made a video featuring my new AO. Check it out on youtube:






AO: Body Language Perky @ uber February
Belly Chain: Addams // Chain Belt // Slink
Jeans: Addams // Lixie Ripped Super Skinny Jean // Slink
Necklace: ANE Sexy Necklace Mesh SILVER
Top: Blueberry - Shyla - Knotted Tops - Slink Physique/ Teleport
Shoes: N-core PLEASURE GLASS "Clear" for SLink High Feet
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Josette [w/Bangs]
Skin/ Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!