New Year, New AO- Cosmopolitan by Vista

I got a new animation override (AO) and I love it! I have been shopping for one for about FIVE years and finally I found an already made ...


I got a new animation override (AO) and I love it! I have been shopping for one for about FIVE years and finally I found an already made one that I love! I have made a few of my own using a free ZHAO or Oracul HUD over the years, but I have never really been 100% happy with my AO until now. There is not one "bend over, stick out my butt and smack it" or "wiggle to the ground while touching myself" pose in this AO. I had trouble finding an AO because I did not want one that screamed "I am a slut" or "I am a submissive girl." All the AO's I tried over the years seemed to be in one of those two categories. Vista Cosmopolitan is a confident, graceful, sexy woman AO. I made a video of the stands, dances and ground sits. I hope you enjoy it and I encourage you to go try the demo animations in Vista if you need a new AO and would like to look like a normal confident woman.
Teleport to Vista


My outfit is new from Sassy! and an exclusive at Frost. Frost ends January 5th and you have until then to get this great sweater dress for 50% off.
Teleport to Frost
Teleport to Sassy!

AO: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 4.11*COSMOPOLITAN-V1
Hair: D!va"" Hair "Daisy" (Type B)(Cat's eye)RARE
Jewelry: (Donna Flora) RAVESC  blush
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower (add)
Boots: Hucci Ikela Boots - Moonglow
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Dress: Sassy!~ Icebreaker  - pink @FROST
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 03
Pose: Pose Maniacs Sophie 1

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!