Julianna

The Julianna dress by Tee*fy at the January round of collabor88 is really sweet and girly. I also loved the Mokatana skin by Glam Affa...


The Julianna dress by Tee*fy at the January round of collabor88 is really sweet and girly. I also loved the Mokatana skin by Glam Affair which you can get in Jamaica tone this month (YAY). I never seem to be able to pass up jewelry by Maxi Gossamer and the newness at 88 is certainly no exception. The Tallulah Drop set consists of a variety of great bead colors that go with the color scheme of this month's 88 event. 

Here is a closer look at this gorgeous jewelry and skin. The sim I am at today is called childhood. It is a water sim that is full of whimsical items and toys with a very dream-like quality. You can also build on this sim so you can rez pose stands or couple poses. I love finding pretty sims that allow build. 


I can't decide if my favorite part of this dress is the sheer overlay or the slightly droopy big bow in the back. Both details made this a must have dress in my wardrobe and of course it came in pink too!


Dress: Tee*fy Julianna Fluffy Dress Pink @collabor88 January
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tights white @ TDR Fusion
Shoes: *BOOM* Posey Pumps (doll pink)
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Bow: 1 Hundred. Sweet Princess Headband. Pink
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Tallulah Drop Set @collabor88 January
Slink Mesh Hands and Feet (Av Enhance)
Hair: TRUTH  Fernanda
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana - Jamaica 05  @collabor88 January
Poses: (marukin) passion @collabor88 January
Picture Place: Childhood (you can rez here)
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Location

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!