Trap

Hello lovelies! I am loving my look today. My top is new from Ducknipple and its kind of bad-ass leather with corset ties and metal st...


Hello lovelies! I am loving my look today. My top is new from Ducknipple and its kind of bad-ass leather with corset ties and metal studs. Then in direct opposition I paired it with the Tres Blah Dreamy Tutu at collabor88. My boots (below) are a new release from the Ducknipple label 20.FIVE


My corset fingernail polish for my SLink hands is new from Wicked Peach exclusively at The Theme Park. 



Skirt: tres blah- Dreamy Tutu- Black @ collabor88 January
Boots: 20.FIVE Mesh: S-S Heels *New*
Hair: Exile:: Prelude:Vanilla
Top: Ducknipple Mesh: Trap *New*
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Jewelled Skull and Heart Silver and Black Diamonds
Head and Nose Jewelry: a i s l i n g . Xanthe -N2-  Black
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Polish: {Wicked} Peach - Black Corset @ The Theme Park
Headband: {dollle} Cat Ears Leather Head Band (Free Gift)
Tights: Sn@tch Fishnet Tights
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean A
Liner 1: *BOOM* Express Liner
Liner 2: MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Smokey - turquoise
Lipgloss: Blacklace Beauty Pout  Gloss
Picture Place: Harrowdale (must wear OOC observer tag)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!