Fetish Friday: Tami's Bodysuit

This week I have a new release from Tami's . It is a two-toned Bodysuit with a zipper. Like the last outfit I blogged from Tami...


This week I have a new release from Tami's. It is a two-toned Bodysuit with a zipper. Like the last outfit I blogged from Tami's, this is materials enabled and the reflections on the texture look great in a materials enabled viewer. It is hard to take pictures of materials enabled clothing, so I made a short video that you can view below to see the cool texture. (Warning: the music contains some profanity). You can get the bodysuit in red, blue, white, or pink. When I last blogged Tami's, she was only on marketplace. Now she has a small new main store in world too! 







Necklace: Sn@tch Paragon Necklace
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black and Black-Red Patent Leather 
Hair: Magika [Hair] Tomorrow and Awake
Outifit: Tami's Strapless Bodysuit fading with zipper pink and red
Skin: Belleza- Ria Tan 

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!