Kaithleen's Wide Leg Trousers; Free Gift

     I recently blogged a new-to-me original mesh store, Kaithleen's . When I went to visit the store, one of the outfits that rea...


     I recently blogged a new-to-me original mesh store, Kaithleen's. When I went to visit the store, one of the outfits that really caught my eye were these wide leg pants and this bow top. I knew that I needed both items. This pant mesh model comes in 9 pastel colors and 5 darker colors in the main store but in two different buildings. The ribbon top is also available in 9 pastel colors.


Its a great time to visit Kaithleen's because this gorgeous wrap dress below is the FREE group gift right now and the group is FREE to join. 





1st Look:
Top: Kaithleen's Ribbon Top - Pink 
Pants: Kaithleen's Wide Leg Pants - White 
Jewelry: (Donna Flora) RAVESC  blush
Shoes: KoiKoi Perfetti WHITE 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Misty
Phone: VCO - miki phon _ open <pink>
[Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - White1
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica 
Poses: aDORKable (closed)

2nd Look:
Dress: Kaithleen's Satin Drape Mini Dress Berry - Pink *FREE Group Gift/ Group is FREE to join*
Hair: Magika Tomorrow
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Stand 059

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!