Happy New Year!

Have you been to Kaithleen's ? It is a new-to-me store that I found while looking at Frost. I really thought this original mesh ro...


Have you been to Kaithleen's? It is a new-to-me store that I found while looking at Frost. I really thought this original mesh romper was cute so I went to the main store last night. There were three stores full of really great original mesh clothing. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. You will be seeing more of this store on my blog in 2014! 


My 2014 tiara is a free gift from Tea Soup at Tea.s. It is original mesh and really a sweet gift so go pick one up today. My pose prop is a free gift from Diesel Works and it comes with two poses for both a male and female included. You can find both of these generous free gifts in their main stores. Happy New Year, see you in 2014! 


Shoes: Hucci Glynco Pumps - Acai
Necklace: Izzie's - Bead Necklace purple
Outfit: Kaithleen's Hello Sailor Romper - Purple
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Melita
Tiara: [tea.s] Happy 2014! Headband- GIFT
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva - Jamaica
Pose 1st Picture: Infiniti . - F.Basic 26
Pose Prop 2nd picture: Happy New Year from Diesel Works
Car: Haru Motors
Picture Place: Lansing City

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!