My First Arcade December Post

Why have I not blogged in a few days? I have been way too busy playing Arcade Gacha machines and trying to get as many of the items...


Why have I not blogged in a few days? I have been way too busy playing Arcade Gacha machines and trying to get as many of the items on my wish list as I could obtain. I have always gone wild with Arcade, but I really went overboard this time. As usual, I spent all my budget for the enitre month on Arcade items- so yay! for lots of Arcade posts =). In this post I will be showing you fashion from Exile and fri.day as well as home decor from Apple Fall, erratic, O.M.E.N, PILOT, Commoner, Boogers, Conspiracy Theory, Intrigue Co., Yummy, Miamai, and Lark- all available at Arcade December 2013. 


Hair and Dress: Exile::First Snow 7. Light Blondes @ Arcade December
Exile::First Snow: 16.Glimmer Dress textures RARE  @ Arcade December
Shoes: fri. - Brienne.Flats (Ice.Queen) RARE @ Arcade December
Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat and Hands
Polish: Orc Inc. : Slink Avatar Enhancement Nails - Glitter Colors All
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica
Eyeshadow: cheLLe - Moon Dust (Blue)

Here is a view of a corner of my house. I have filled it with Arcade decorations!


There were so many cute decor sets this round of the Arcade. I did not do very well getting rares though. I could not get any out of the erratic machine and only one came out of the O.M.E.N machine. I did somehow manage to get all the rares in the Apple Fall Christmas set which I am very excited about because the tree is simply breathtaking and the chairs are modern and elegant. I love all three set: erratic, Apple Fall, and O.M.E.N. 



Top left:
erratic / home - milk jug
erratic / home - hot chocolate cream, marshmallows, heart, vanilla
erratic / home - waffle rolls
erratic / home - assorted toppings
erratic / home - candy canes
erratic / home - chest of drawers

Top Right:
AF Christmas Tree RARE
Alouette - Christmas Presents - #12
AF Christmas Dining Chair RARE
AF Cherry Voulevants
AF Christmas Pudding
AF Christmas Cookies
AF Doiley
AF Christmas Dining Table
Trompe Loeil - Snowflake Lantern

Bottom:
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Rapunzel's Tower
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Little Mermaid's Undersea
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Cinderella's Happy Ever - RARE
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Aladdin's Palace
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Beauty & Beasts Castle


There were lots of snow-globes to be had at this round of the Arcade and that was fine with me because they are one of my favorite holiday decorations. The ice skating figurines from Lark are at the top of my list of favorite items from this round. I was amazed at how easy and well the scripting worked as I simply rezzed the animals close to the base and they moved and "snapped" in place. I could then move the base anywhere I wanted and the animals moved and repositioned like magic. This is a top notch set in mesh details and craftmanship, scripting, adorableness, and originality. I give it two thumbs way up!


Seen in the wide corner view:
PILOT - Christmas Village (ALL) (last years Arcade)
[Commoner] Monogram Stocking / M/K/H
<:*BoOgErS*:> Rudolph Bear

Top:
[Conspiracy Theory] Bauble Lights - RARE
Intrigue Co. - Sprout Pets: Reindeer
(Yummy) Holiday Snow Globe - Christmas Tree
Miamai_TCS_Snowglobe Pink Kitty
(Yummy) Holiday Snow Globe - Snow Man
*MishMish* Penguin Gacha - Snowglobe A

Bottom Left:
Lark - Skating Skunk - RARE

Bottom right:
Lark - Ice Skating Base - FREE!
All commons- Skating Bear, Bunny, Raccoon boy and girl, goat, buck, lamb, fox boy and girl

I still have so many decor sets, hair, shoes, etc. Most I have not even opened and played with yet! I hope you are having as much fun at Arcade as I am!

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!