Snuggle

My outfit today is from Ducknipple . The Snuggle dress and Meine boots are both new mesh releases. Ducknipple is a store that releases ...


My outfit today is from Ducknipple. The Snuggle dress and Meine boots are both new mesh releases. Ducknipple is a store that releases high quality original textured, original HUD texture change, template mesh at reasonable prices. My requirements for buying it are that the textures must be high quality hand drawn with baked shading at a resonable price and Ducknipple meets and excedes those for me. The fact that their items come with a great texture change HUD, which really makes them many items in one, just sweetens the deal at this store. Before mesh came to second life, Ducknipple's owner, beanster Potato, always drew beautiful textured hand drawn system layer clothing and now she has brought her texture ability to mesh. 


Ducknipple has a great variety of shoes and boots available, many of which can be unisex. These boots are resize and I think they would look great on a guy or a girl and are easily adjusted. I am showing them to you in this colorful teal, but you can see all of the 14 colors available in the HUD in the top left of my picture. 



Look at all the colors available in this design! 12 for the cute skully sweater and 12 for the dress. Another very cool thing that Ducknipple does are complete SLX outfits on marketplace. There are a bunch of new ones for men and women and you can get a version of this dress, with 5 color change options, and these boots only in black for a promo price of only 100L. I have the link to that outfit above in the link list. So however you want to buy this or how your budget is looking, Ducknipple has a package that should meet your needs. Happy Shopping!

Last, I wanted to comment on my new eyelashes. I got them as a Christmas pressie and I just LOVE them. They are from Mon Cheri, I blogged about that store joining with Sassy and three other stores in a fashion joined denizen, The Burbs, about a week ago. Mon Cheri is on the wishlist system and so I was able to add these great eyelashes to my wishlist. These eyelashes are original mesh and come with a HUD so you can change them into 3 styles and pretty much unlimited colors. I am wearing style 2 in the black glitter color. I LOVE the glitter options available in these eyelashes. If you are looking for new eyelashes, try these "Falsies" from Mon Cheri. 


Boots: Ducknipple Mesh: Meine Boots *NEW*
Dress: Ducknipple Mesh: Snuggle *NEW*
Tights: SYSY's-Stockings-PINK-Shade4
Bracelet: RealEvil  LUX Liana Bracelet
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Earrings: R.icielli - SKULL EARRING /SILVER
Hair: TRUTH Althea
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica
Windlight: Kirsten's Favorite Shadow Location
Poses: .:StoRin:. -Something Cute
Place: Pangloss

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!