So many cute, FREE gifts!

The designers of Second Life always seem to go all out for Christmas and this year was no different. Last year I went advent calendar cra...


The designers of Second Life always seem to go all out for Christmas and this year was no different. Last year I went advent calendar crazy and found myself religiously going to about 50 places and spending about two hours a day getting items. Many of which I have probably never even opened because really who has time for 1200 new things all at once? So this year I avoided that time trap, not because there were not great gifts, but because I can't do anything by halves. If I had started I would of had to start on day one, get all the gifts at all the stores, never miss a day or a gift, etc. I get obsessive... I did however do some cute hunts and my favorite were all the stores that just sent a gift directly to me and I did not even have to move! Thank you! (Oh yeah and I put the Santa hats on the animals; they don't come that way.)



I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve!


Shoes: *G Field*[Mesh] Wedge Pumps -2013 Holiday:red *FREE GIFT* (subscriber)
Aux Alchemy - Abominable Snow Baby White *FREE GIFT* (paid group)
The Secret Store - Faux Fur Collar *FREE HUNT GIFT* (inspiration point Christmas hunt)
The Secret Store - My Lil Fawn - Candy / Hold Me *FREE HUNT GIFT*
The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Red Roses  *FREE HUNT GIFT*
The Secret Store - Suede Muff *FREE HUNT GIFT*
[Stellar] Pinstriped Garter Socks (1) tan
TRUTH HAIR Dove
Donna Flora CRISTINA earrings
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!