Fun Halloween Things To Do 2021

       October is my favorite month in Second Life. I love all the spooky places, costumes, and things to do. I love wearing a costume all m...

 


    October is my favorite month in Second Life. I love all the spooky places, costumes, and things to do. I love wearing a costume all month long! I used to write a top fun Halloween things to do in SL post every year. I have not written one since 2016! So- I am going to definitely get one made for 2021. 

#1 Coming in at #1 is the Boystown Haunted Experience. I walked through with four of my friends and we had the best time! 

"Grab your holy water and say your prayers, because the Boystown Haunted Experience is coming to thrill the grid this Halloween. Straight out of Hell, this spooky walk-through attraction with interactive experiences is designed to terrify and entertain. Start out at Horror House, where an innocent visit to Madame Ruby's Fortune Telling turns out to be a gateway to a demonic world with incredible monsters, amazing special effect and fearful places. 

Those brave enough to enter should plan on using the Second Life Shared environment, turn sounds all the way up, and allow the use of in world experiences. It's going to be a scream!"


#2 Grimsly Fiendish Halloween Rides. I was blown away by all the rides and the sheer imagination that was evident in this sim! 


    Grimly Fiendish Presents Halloween 2021! They have custom-built rides, puzzle rooms, a Silent Hill inspired walk-through hospital, a Borley Haunted Mansion Tour inspired by SH3, and an interactive haunted house for photo ops! There's also a Tunnel of Love ride for lovers or just friends or for date nights. Come and explore!

     I am not even sure if I found all there was to explore on this sim because there was so much going on. I really enjoyed everything I did! My two favorite things were the Escape Rooms and the Theater of Madness. Go check them out!

#3- Halloween Island Amusement Park. Feel like killing some zombies? How about trying your luck at a Haunted Maze? You can find both plus all sorts of carnival rides on this sim. 

  Bring your friends and see who can get the highest Zombie killing score on the scoreboard, but be careful these Zombies are hungry! Free weapons provided! This is just a great, free, Halloween time!

4) Trick or Treat Interactive Neighborhood, 3rd Annual. Do you guys remember Havenhollow? It was a really cool interactive trick or treat neighborhood. This one is a little different, but you can still come here and roleplay trick or treating. The doors don't open like Havenhollow, but there are candy buckets and cauldrons all over that you just click to get your candy at each house. 


5) Chimeric Arts Pumpkin Patch. I think picking out your pumpkin is a super important Halloween experience. At this pumpkin patch you can pick the pumpkin you want, then rez it to carve a face into it and leave it at your SL door for decoration! 



6) Laurel's Nightmare 2021. If you like classic Halloween Horror Movies, this walkthrough experience is a must see! I am not going to ruin it all for you but the creativity and variety was amazing! 



You can check out even more Haunted destinations in the search! I hope you find some spooky fun this Halloween season in SL. 

Here are my historical Halloween Fun Posts: 

Kirsten's 2018 Happy Halloween Post

Kirsten's 2017 Halloween Post

Kirsten's 2016 Halloween List

Kirsten's 2015 Halloween List

Kirsten's 2014 Halloween List

Kirsten's 2013 Halloween List


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!