Thank You

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that read and visited my blog in November. I had nearly 7,000 views last month and reach...


I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that read and visited my blog in November. I had nearly 7,000 views last month and reached a new daily high of over 600 and over 50,000 total as well. The last milestone I reached was 5,000 monthly views. I am continually awed that people visit and enjoy my blog. Thank you everyone!

The necklace in the first picture is a FREE group gift from Virtual Impressions that will be available this week until Saturday. The group is free to join as well. You can customize the text to whatever you want up to 10 characters including spaces. Mine will normally say I LOVE HIRAM, but I really like the message it says today. =) Teleport to Virtual Impressions


I am having so much fun at Arcade December. I adore the Schadenfreude crowns and the BOOM wands. The RARE BOOM wands are really delicate and beautiful. 





""D!va"" Hair "Daisy" (Type B)(Cat's eye) RARE @ Arcade December
*BOOM* Beauty Wand -Flourish- (Gunmetal/Diamond) RARE @ Arcade December
:::Sn@tch Miss Sparkle Mesh Mini (Black)
Virtual Impressions I Love you Necklace in Pink *FREE GROUP GIFT/ group is free to join*
Ingenue :: Noella Heels :: Silver @ Arcade December
Leverocci - Soft Satin Blouse_White
Schadenfreude Storybook Royalty: Crown of Hearts @ Arcade December
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands and Feet
Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica )
R.icielli - EYELINERS 02 / Silver

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!