Make LoveJugs not War

New sizes for Truth Hair! All my favorite hair stores seemed to have different sizes for when I wanted to wear my Lolas except for Tr...


New sizes for Truth Hair!

All my favorite hair stores seemed to have different sizes for when I wanted to wear my Lolas except for Truth. However with his latest release Truth now has two larger sizes, LoveJugs M and LoveJugs L, that will accommodate mesh boob wearers. I am super excited about that because Truth hair is some of my favorite and now no matter what I choose to wear it will fit my avatar. 


My outfit is newly updated from Sassy! available at the new round of Bewbapalooza. The military dress has been updated with appliers and two side holsters with ornamental guns. You can find it in a variety of textures and colors. 




Hair: TRUTH Coral [LoveJugs L] *NEW*
Dress: ~Sassy!~ Military dress- camouflage @Bewbapalooza
Tights: WWI Army Girl Black Garters Jet Black
Tattoo: Rachel Swallows Circle of Life
Face Paint: Sorry.Asia- War.Paint (black)
Boots: +ILO+ Operator Boot no.1
Necklace: EMO-tions.. * Prisoner of Love *
Bracelet: Baiastice_Triple Skulls Leather Cuff-black
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Azure @ faMESHed December
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hat: {LOTI} Gacha - Peace and love Helmet White .::Kre-ations::.
Skin: Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica
Picture Place: Frozen Mind Post Apocalypse (you can rez here)

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!