Ooo La La Leather

I have four things to highlight today: cheeky at FROST , OMG Gacha Winter , new shoes soon to be released from Lindsey Warwick , and n...


I have four things to highlight today: cheeky at FROST, OMG Gacha Winter, new shoes soon to be released from Lindsey Warwick, and new hair from Cavalieri. First, because its time sensitive, my leather dress is an exclusive new release from cheeky at FROST. Frost ends January 5th and you have until then to get this dress at an exclusive discount price. It also has appliers for Lolas that you can buy seperately to go with it if you prefer. 

OMG Gacha Winter started yesterday and there are so many cute things. I am showing you the Birdy Bunny Cafe cups and the TartCake Booboo Kitty ear muffs in this post, both available at OMG Gacha. How cute is this lop-eared bunny? I just love them!


My shoes are soon to be released new wedges from Lindsey Warwick. I am sorry. I hate to show you things you can't buy, but I have had these for a few days and I just needed to wear them with this dress. They should be out soon!

 My hair is from a new-to-me designer who has recently branched out into mesh hair, Cavalieri. Currently their are three new mesh hairstyles that you can check out. I liked them and I liked the blond colors that were available. 


Dress: cheeky Leather Cotton Dress! Red Mesh *NEW* @  FROST till Jan 5th
Shoes: [L.Warwick] -Platform Wedges- Noir Materials (coming soon!)
Hair: Cavalieri - Avery Blondes *NEW*
Tights: SYSY's-Stockings-black-65op2
Garter: Nyte'N'Day - Prost Garter Straps - Black
Eyelashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Eyelashes
 Ear muffs: TartCake- BoobooKitty EarMuffs Black/White @ OMG Gacha Winter
.Birdy. Bunny Cafe {Earl Grey} Hold RARE @ OMG Gacha Winter
.Birdy. Bunny Cafe {Hot CoCoa} Hold @ OMG Gacha Winter
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic Set
Slink Mesh Feet and Hands (Av Enhance)
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - Clean A
Eyeshadow: [Pink Fuel] Shimmer  <Latte> - Silver
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Sultry Red
Picture Place: Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You kill me with the shoes! Hopefully it wont be a long wait cause I must have those!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!