Right Meow

"Women and Cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein ...



"Women and Cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein



        Meow! My dress was a new release at Blueberry a few releases ago. If you buy the fatpack you get this special texture that says, "I want it RIGHT MEOW." It is totally cute any only available for fatpack owners! I loved this dress but had not found all the pieces for the look I wanted for it until recently. I knew that I would have to totally "cat out" and I wanted whiskers for my mesh face. With all of the cat inspired items at Epiphany this round my total complete cat look finally came together. My picture features the brand new- KittyCatS! - FairieCat that is for RFL at Fantasy Faire 2016. 



Dress: Blueberry - Alissa - T-shirt Dress - Fatpack/ Teleport
Shoes: "mignon." -cat toe-cap flat. (SLINK) 012 RARE @ Epiphany April
Headband: ALTAIR* cat headband .black. @ Epiphany April
Tail: ALTAIR* cat tail .black. @ Epiphany April
Tights: Izzie's - Cat Tights
Hair: LeLutka.Charisma hair.FIT.A.Swish
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Face Tattoo: -Rust Republic- [MIAW!whisker] For CATWA
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: -Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
Pose: Exposeur - Pussycat Heart


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!