Margarita

        I can't begin to explain how much I love these new Kunglers Margarita earrings- especially this jewel/stone combination,...



        I can't begin to explain how much I love these new Kunglers Margarita earrings- especially this jewel/stone combination, Lavender. These colors are all of my favorites all together. I adore the crystals and the pearls. I think it is stunning. These were just released at shiny shabby in 5 jewel/stone combinations. 



        My Neve sequin dress was a past release that I missed blogging, but I have wanted to show it and when I saw these earrings I knew they needed to go together. This Neve dress comes in silver, red, black, and turquoise (shown) sequins in a color change HUD. As always at Neve, you get all four colors in your single purchase. My dress and earrings are both materials enabled so in SL I am just shimmering and sparkling. Static pictures really can't do either of these pieces justice. They are both exceptionally beautiful. 




Earrings: (Kunglers) Margarita earring- Lavender @ shiny shabby
Ring: (Yummy) Birthstone Ring - October - Opal
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.8
Hair: Magika - Out of Breath
Dress: Neve dress - laced sequins - Physique/ Teleport
Body: Slink Hands, Physique/ Teleport
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana / Teleport
Pose 1: NanTra Don't Stand so Close to me 5M/ Teleport
Pose 2: Everglow Fresh 2/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!