Fetish Friday: 50 Shades of Lust

        Hi fetish fans! I have not been around for a few weeks because I was trying on 38974324689 mesh heads. I was looking for the ...



        Hi fetish fans! I have not been around for a few weeks because I was trying on 38974324689 mesh heads. I was looking for the head that reminded me the most and has features as close to my default avatar. I think I found Lady Ling in LOGO Alex with a Belleza skin applier. Belleza is having a 50% off Spring sale on pretty much most of the store right now as well. You know how default avatar feet look when you accidentally see them after looking at mesh feet? That is how my default avatar face started looking to me. A default avatar face just looks jagged and dated to me now, so I was determined to find a mesh head to call my own. I think I did that and I had a lot of fun with the expressions in my first pictures with my new mesh head. 



        My outfit today has a plethora of fetish elements- latex lingerie, nylons, buckled latex corset, and latex thigh high boots. My Abrasive corset and nylons are both found at 50 Shades of Lust. The corset is fitmesh for Maitreya. I love when I find high quality fitmesh fetishwear! This event is filled with lots of sexy items with quite a few fetish elements mixed in as well. 50 Shades ends May 7th. Get your sexy on before then!



Corset: [ abrasive ] Lusty Latex Corset - Trim Red Mait @ 50 Shades of Lust
Nylons: [ abrasive ] Pinup Thigh Highs - Black @ 50 Shades of Lust
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black-Red Patent Leather (Maitreya Lara)/ Teleport
Latex Lingerie: .: Tits Up! :. Twin Tease Black
Hair: Exile::Criminal
Head: LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega
Eyes: Weaponized Sugar Eyes - Silver (Omega Applier)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin Applier: Belleza- Sophie TLC LOGO Applier Tan *SALE*


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!